My youngest son loves to make Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. With only three ingredients, these are as easy as it gets for a homemade cookie treat.
I was a bit skeptical when a friend gave me this recipe. It didn’t sound like it would work, but the cookies turn out great. They are a slightly crisper (but still soft) and thinner than traditional peanut butter cookies.
Another thing I like about this recipe is that the batch is small. If we’re just cooking for the family, a big batch of cookies just calls my name. I have a hard time staying out of the cookie jar. These are usually gone in a day. If your cookie sheet is large, then you get one full pan of cookies or about 12 to 15 medium size cookies.
- Heat over to 350 F degrees.
- Mix the sugar, peanut butter, and egg in a bowl.
- Drop by spoon fulls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let sit on the pan for 3 or 4 minutes and then lift off with turner.
- Put on paper towels to cool.