Carrot casserole makes a delicious side dish for festive gatherings. Warn your guests that it’s not Sweet Potato Pudding or have fun watching them discover something new.
Holiday Carrot Casserole is sweet dish that compliments the traditional items on the holiday menu. It’s a little quicker to make than a mashed sweet potato dish, since it calls for baby carrots. They cook up quick and are easy to mash as the base for this holiday pleaser.
When buying carrots, buy the 2 pound bag of baby carrots and have some left over for dipping and munching too!
- Cook carrots in water on top of the stove. Drain and mash.
- Stir melted butter in with carrots.
- Add all other ingredients and blend with a mixer.
- Pour into greased or buttered casserole dish (9 x 9 or close).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.